Dr. Pelham, a Massachusetts native, was born in Boston. This Bostonian's mother was a school teacher in nearby Stoughton, while his father worked for a Boston shipyard. Inspired by his interest and curiosity for dentistry, he went on to Tufts University and then Harvard University to receive his periodontal specialization degree. He continues to hold an honorable job as a clinical instructor at the Harvard School of Medicine, because he enjoys the satisfaction of teaching and continues to learn from the experience.
+ EDUCATION / CREDENTIALS / ASSOCIATIONS
- Certification in Periodontology, Harvard University
- M.M.Sc. in Oral Biology, Harvard University
- D.D.S., SUNY at Stony Brook
- B.S., Tufts University
- American Academy of Periodontology (www.perio.org)
- American Dental Association (www.ada.org)