D.M.D. / L.V.I.F. / MICCMO / FICCMO / FIACA
Dr. Konstantin Ronkin, a resident of Sharon, practiced dentistry in St. Petersburg, Russia before coming to the US in 1989. Eager to learn advanced American dental procedures, Dr. Ronkin came to the states and earned his degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine.
+ DOCTOR EDUCATION = PATIENT BENEFIT
Dr. Ronkin continually strives to broaden his educational training to benefit the patients of Dream Smile Dental. He has completed several aesthetic dentistry courses at the world-renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. "Nothing less than the best will do for our patients," he says. "We will pursue every avenue available to give patients beautiful smiles that build self-confidence and achieve the highest possible levels of oral health.
+ EDUCATION / CREDENTIALS / ASSOCIATIONS
- D.M.D., Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Dental Degree, First Medical Institute, St. Petersburg, Russia
- LVI Fellowship Certification
- Advanced Clinical Neuromuscular Diagnostics, LVI
- Certificate in Neuromuscular Clinical Techniques "Adding Science to Occlusion"
- Certification in BriteSmile Laser Tooth Whitening
- Practical Occlusion in the Progressive Practice, LVI
- Mastering Neuromuscular Occlusion, LVI
- Advanced Anterior Aesthetics, LVI
- Anatomy and Physiology, LVI
- Coronoplasty and Finishing the Case, LVI
- Comprehensive Aesthetic Reconstruction, LVI
- Comprehensive Neuromuscular Team Training for the K6-I/K7, LVI
- Neuromuscular Rehabilitation of the Edentulous & Partial Edentulous Patient
- Invisalign Certified
- Certified in The Pure Power Mouthguard (PPM) for athletic performance.
- Anatomy Of Local Anesthesia, California Dental Institute
- Extreme Smile Makeover, California Dental Institute
- Adding Science to Occlusion, Myotronics Symposium
- Mastering the Art of Esthetic Dentistry, California Dental Institute
- Craniocervical and Craniomandibular Pathophysiology Approach to Treatment, Center for Occlusal Studies
- Advanced Craniomandibular and Cervical Physiopathology Center for Occlusal Studies
- Normal Human Sleep and Sleep Apnea Syndrome, California Dental Institute
- Invisalign: GP Summit, Align Technology, Inc.
- Invisalign G4: The next generation of SmartForce Clinical Innovations, Align Technology, Inc.
- Dental Sleep Medicine Symposium, LVI
- Esthetics/Cosmetic Dentistry, LVI
- Myofascial Pain/Occlusion, LVI
- Post Core Continuum: Level 1, LVI
- Orofacial Pain: Diagnosis and Management, LVI
- Advanced Lightwire Functional Introductory Course, The Cranio-Facial Appliance: Orthodontic Forum Study Club
- Fellowship from the International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics, 2013.
- Mastership from the International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics, 2013.
- Fellowship from the International Association of Comprehensive Aesthetics, 2013.
- The Physiologic Approach to Treating Obstructive Sleep Apnea, LVI.
- Advanced AFL/Dental Whole Body Connection Residency Seminar 2, Pennsylvania Craniomandibular Society
- Advanced ALF/Dental Whole Body Connection Residency Seminar III
- The Physiologic Approach Treating OSA: Level II, LVI
- Advanced ALF/Dental Whole Body Connection Residency Seminar IV
- Editorial Board member of The Journal of Craniomandibular & Sleep Practice (CRANIO).
- International Vice President of International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics
+ PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- American Dental Association (www.ada.org)
- Massachusetts Dental Society www.massdental.org)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (www.aacd.com)
- International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics (www.iccmo.org)
- The International Association of Physiologic Aesthetics (IAPA) (www.theiapa.com)
- The International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Speaker at The annual International Meeting of The International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics (ICCMO) in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Lectured and attended The International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics' 25th Bernard Jankelson Memorial Lecture Forum.